Following Me On Twitter
Here’s some stuff you should know if you’re thinking about following me on Twitter:
I don’t always tweet about “X technology”. Although a big part of my life is computers, programming, SQL server, and other technology I don’t always tweet about it. I try to keep a good mix and at any given time I tweet about life, family, or just something I find absolutely hilarious.
My intention is never to offend. I usually try to keep twitter light and outside of the political or religious arena. With that I strive to put more positive out in the world than negative, even if this means keeping my beliefs mostly to myself. I am the first to admit I am not always successful in this, but I am still a work in progress.
My opinions are not my employer’s. ‘Nuff said
Why I don’t follow you.
- Occasionally I will go through my follower list and see what others are talking about. If I see you tweeting about something that interests me I will most likely follow back.
- You seems like a spammer. Put up a picture, stop re-tweeting news links all the time, make yourself as “real” as possible
- You’re constantly negative.
Why I do follow you
- You have some great things to say
- Original or unique
- You’re funny
- We’ve met in real life (usually an instant follow)
Share and Enjoy